Tuesday, August 18, 2015

How to Handle Kids Growing UP

How to handle your kids growing up? When you figure it out, let me know.
My son started his first job yesterday. He loved it and did great. I am so proud.
This same son starts high school next Monday. Yikes!! Once again, he is excited
and ready. Me? Not so much!
I have prepared him as much as I can. He is already involved in some school activities and has
met with some of the kids over the summer. He is ready. Mom just sees her baby growing up.

I find myself praying more for him than before: praying for him to do well in his studies, praying for him to make Godly friends, praying for him to find a good club to be involved in. 

Now, it is time to sign up for Driver's Ed. Ok, now I am going to pray for ME..........

No comments:

Post a Comment